CloudApps HK is able to provide and discover the right IT solutions to meet your business requirements. We resells and hosts software applications and offers rental hardware service that saves cost, effort, and maintenance hustle for clients. We act as an internal IT department of our clients. It is our aim to give highly functional, dynamic, secure and cost effective IT solutions & IT services to our clients.
What we done
We have clients from different industry sectors such as Manufactory, Trade, and Sport. Our clients are based in Hong Kong and Shen Zhen. We have the expertise to provide our services on a regional basis. We are the IT department of our client, a single point of contact and we have very high professional business relations with all of our clients. We act proactively to address any issues concerning our clients' systems performance.
o Establishing new network infrastructures in the production site and the DR site of a Hong Kong Government department
• Install and configure/customize the existing network system and the newly procured equipment, i.e. firewalls, IPSec VPN and IDS/IPS;
• Install and configure/customize the RSA software and the analyzer reporting software
o Establishing new RedHat Linux Cluster of a Hong Kong Government department
• Install and configure/customize the newly procured equipment, i.e. servers and SAN;
• Install and configure/customize Oracle database and RedHat Linux Cluster
o Establishing new hotline system of a Hong Kong Government project
• Install and configure/customize the newly procured equipment, i.e. servers, routers, firewall and VoIP phones;
• Establishing daily operation and reporting software
o Establishing new system environment of a restaurant holding group with 6 different sites
• Install and configure/customize the newly procured equipment, i.e. servers, routers and firewall;
• Install and configure/customize Windows AD server, VPN tunnels between different branches
o Data centre restructure of a HKEX listed company
• Redesign/ optimize existing system and network infrastructure
• Relocation data centre in several batches which maintain minimize downtime
o Investment Bank IT Department Relocation
• A relocation of the data centre of a well known bank in Hong Kong which required “No Downtime”. 20+ racks with 120+ servers and IT equipment were to be relocated.
o ERP Solution of a leading Japanese and Swiss watch companies
• Establishing ERP system for daily operation and logistical
o System management solution of a HKEX listed company
• An all-in-one system management solution including install, configure and maintenance VoIP, networking, system administration, E-commerce solution.